Medical Sales Consultant at Viarmor by Ultimus
About the Team
Viarmor by Ultimus, offers a wide range of medical technologies which are safe and effective for use. Some of our devices – include: Smart disinfectant channels, Automated disinfectant channels, Customizable disinfectant channels, Air purifier and Emergency mobile ventilators.
The team is made up of both product and business development executives, whose main goal is to increase the company’s revenue, maximize profit and increase the company’s market share. The team is diverse, innovative and fun.
By joining our team, you will be part of a dynamic environment that derives pleasure in dealing with new challenges.
We welcome you to Viarmor by Ultimus!
A day in the life of our Medical Sales Consultant
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching, analyzing sales options and arranging meetings with potential customers.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Responsible for opening up new sales outlets and ensuring that these translates into ROI
- Monitor sales data and keep up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecast to the management team.
- Sales presentations for clients, showing the success and credibility of the business and its products.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor
- You have over 6 years professional Medical Sales experience
- You are Female
- You have proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (MS word, Excel)
- You are a great communicator with excellent presentation skills
- You thrive under situations where you have measurable outcomes that impact the growth of the Company.
- You are passionate about solving problems and taking initiatives to improve the status quo
- You seek to work with a fast-paced, cross-functional, and dynamic team
You have a track record of achieving results in a challenging environment.
Compensation and Benefit.
- Competitive salary (Industry standard)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 8% company match*
- National Housing Fund
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Maternity/Paternity paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Generous 21 days leave in a year
The opportunity to work the most vibrant team in the world.
Role Based questions -Technical
- How do you generate leads in an industry you have never worked in?
- What’s the biggest deal you have closed as a sales person, how do you create the lead and how did you close the sale?
- Have you ever managed a sales team, if yes, share an experience where you have motivated your team to achieve sales projection?
- If you were to anchor a sales meeting, give a typical outline of how to manage your sales meeting? What do you look out for from your team members?
- Tell us about a challenging technical problem that you’ve solved for a client. What was it? What roadblocks did you encounter? How did you solve it? What did you learn?